5 Quarantine-friendly date ideas for Valentine's Day 2021
1. Come for a wine tasting! For the entire month of February, our tasting room is featuring a Wine & Chocolate Tasting Experience. Boasting the largest tasting room in the Okanagan, complete with plexiglass barriers, there is plenty of room to keep your distance. Pick a new favourite bottle together, and take it home with you.
2. Games Night! Grab a bottle of your favourite wine and keep tally to see who will be the reigning champ at the end of the night.
3. Blind taste test! Grab a few bottles that you've never tried before and put them in brown paper bags. Pour a few ounces of each and compare to see which one is your favourite.
4. Homemade pizza night! Personal pizzas with your favourite toppings, all from the comfort of your own home!
5. Sign-up for a wine & paint night or an art class online! Order takeout and get painting.
We hope you have the most amazing Valentine's Day, whether you are single, in a relationship, or married! Also, keep in mind that Valentine's chocolate goes on sale on Feb 15th... and we are all over it!