Reserve Chardonnay 2011
- Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
- Bottle size
- 750 mL
- How it smells
- Light straw color with ripe pineapple, vanilla, spice and toasty oak aromas.
- How it tastes
- Fermenting and aging in new French oak barrels for 6 months has added complexity, with peach, cinnamon, clove and caramel balanced with a fresh lime zest and mineral finish.
- Recommended food pairings
- Try it with creamy pastas and sauces, shellfish, salmon and soft cheeses.
What does the community think?
- Volcanic Hills
- No one has given their opinion yet.